STAY ON TOP
CHERRY was founded in 2012, by a collegiate multi-sport female All - American athlete. As an athlete who purchased hundreds of sports related products, Cherry recognized the absence of products that captured innovation and fashion- forward styles for not only female athlete's but also women in general. A true competitor, CHERRY also noticed the absence of women across the sports industry that not only influenced her life, but the lives of so many others; hence the creation of CHERRY. We strive to create a brand that exemplifies sports, fashion and fun.
- Made In KC Marketplace, KC Plaza 306 W 47th St, Kansas City, MO 64112
- Made in KC Marketplace, Lenexa 8703 Penrose Ln, Lenexa, KS 66219
- Halls Kansas City 2450 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108
- Rally House, KC Plaza 452 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64112
- Rally House, Oak Park 9750 Quivira Road Lenexa, KS 66215
- Rally House Boardwalk 8650 N Boardwalk Ave, Kansas City, MO 64154
Since our humble beginning in 2012, we’ve created 4,132 innovative designs, manufactured 313,000 articles of clothing, incurred 21 collegiate licenses, donated over $750,000, sponsored over 100 community events and earned three national awards. We couldn’t be more thrilled than to invite you to celebrate this momentous occasion with us. It was our dream to continue to create products which exemplify the greatness in women.
Entrepreneurship KC is an initiative to create the next generation of entrepreneurs by providing scaffolded immersive entrepreneurial experiences to area students.
Mission: We create entrepreneurial experiences in education.
Vision: To create and develop the next generation of entrepreneurs by supporting educators and building cultures of innovation.